Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm alive!!!!!!

I just looked at my blog and realized I haven't posted in over a month! What?!
Oh yeah, I was moving! My husband and I moved into our house and we are still in the midst of unpacking. Who knew we had so much stuff?

So needless to say, the blog has taken a back seat to making our home liveable.

I've got a few things going though and I'll post some sneak peak pictures. And my parents are coming over this weekend for our first company visit/real meal with other people.
I'll make a post about our meal and what not.

I'm itching to get our house unpacked and my new craft room done so I can get back to making things. I'm going nuts!!
Plus, my hubby and I have crazy schedules since I started leading a BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) children's class. I'm not alone in my class though. I have a wonderful co-teacher Judy. She's super super smart and I can tell she is going to be a great friend.

More to come!

Future projects (trust me, it'll all make sense when it's together):






3 comments:

Mandy @ Sugar Bee Crafts said...

Hi!! I was trying to reply to your question about my rag rug tutorial, but your email isn't linked to your comments - - you can email me at mandybeez at gmail :)

Just Janie said...

I haven't forgotten you! Will write soon.... Congrats on the new house!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Congrats on the new house Kelli! Wishing you a wonderful week! Angie xo